Thursday, September 3, 2015

A Glimpse of Home

I live off the grid on about five acres of wooded secluded land off of a dirt road that leads down a quarter mile from the paved county road. I have two cabins and a studio along with a couple of storage buildings. I have enough land for a garden and free running chickens along with woods to hike in. I also use the nature around me for my healing shaman work. Most of all I have privacy.


A look down my dirt road to the mailbox

At the front gate 

The front of the main cabin

Looking further down my dirt road

At the end of my dirt road is the guest cabin

A look at my studio on one side of my property

At the far end of the property is one of the fire pits

1 comment:

  1. I like your place. Far enough away from the idiot world to actually relax. You have done well.

    ReplyDelete