Sunday, December 6, 2015

Last Festival of the Year

I got up at 4:30 AM Saturday morning to drive out to the last festival of the year in Wimberley, TX. Temperature there was at 36 F and yes that was cold, but as the day went on it warmed up into the 60s with sunny skies. Got a nice corner booth in the center of three walking trails for better visability and to help my friends find me. Lots of people were there in a buying mood for the season and my sales of my craft were good, over $1100 for the day. Now to take a break for a couple months before I start looking at creative energies again for next spring..



1 comment:

  1. Wow you have been VERY busy. Wonderful selection of your work. I hope that you did well and the folks purchasing pieces understood the power and significance of your work.

    ReplyDelete