Tuesday, May 2, 2017

Garden Update

The garden has been moving along since the last update I posted here. While there has been a lack of rain I have been hand watering from my water well. I think there has been no rain for last three weeks, and I think that has hurt somewhat and would have been castastrphic if I had not been watering every day. It seems winter has gone right into summer, ie I have had temps in the 90s for days now including back in April where I has little rain. I guess my hope is some May rains that will soak the ground. I will soon find out, but I am not optimistic. I uploaded some photos of my garden today...

The garden at the end of April 

Zucchini 

Yellow Summer Squash 

Some tomatoes ripening 

Some of the peppers 

Purple bell pepper

No comments:

Post a Comment