Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Return to Verizon

I quit using my smartphone for a while but have gotten an offer from Verizon to come back that I must admit I cannot pass up. It is a funny thing that when it comes to American businesses that if you leave them, they are willing to do just about anything to get you back. I am now back on my smart phone paying just $43 a month with 6 gig of data (which is more than I need) and unlimited talk and unlimited text, and that is with no contract. I have seen the first bill in black and white and have verified that this is not some gimmick and I even got my old number back. Go figure..


2 comments:

  1. Wow. That is pretty darn amazing. Figures you could drive a hard bargin.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay looked, but may have wiped out your old # when I transferred to a different phone last winter. Update me via text please.

    ReplyDelete