Wednesday, August 19, 2015

50 Days With No Rain

Just maybe coming to an end tomorrow. Extreme weather seems to be the norm. This past May there was a record for rain with 18 inches and in June over 8 inches. I use a well for my water and am using it every day to try and keep my garden alive. Despite that, the sun has been baking my garden and slowly despite watering plants are suffering. Temperatures have been over a 100 degrees F some days.  Hope that rainfall in the forecast comes tomorrow, weird weather seems to be the norm..


1 comment:

  1. Did you ever get the rain? Unusually it has been a drier than normal sumerriweather here, and yes my garden has suffered as well. Typically we get at one minor shower a week and several heavy storms per month. Not so this year. We finally got a decent storm last night. Been weeks since that happened. I hope you get the water you need to keep your well levels up.

    ReplyDelete