Wednesday, September 3, 2014

My Little Storage Place

Put a roof on my little shed today, if you can call it a roof, made of wood beams, sheets of metal and plastic sheet weighted down with bricks. That took a lot out of me, think I am done for a while, just have to do something about the doorway now, will see if everything holds this winter...

I decided to just add a "flap" to the doorway to this structure, keeping it simple yet still fuctional and keeping out the rain and elements while allowing easy access. Security is a non issue..

4 comments:

  1. Nice! Yet another little cool building. Interesting place you found.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, there are a few small buildings like this on the property but the best thing is there is plenty of material laying around to fix these places up, especially a lot of wood and stone. Every day I am always finding things whenever I walk around. I am still going through one shed that is loaded with stuff like wood, tools, and building supplies...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Someday call me and tell me all the details. I want to know everything. :-)

      Delete
    2. Someday you can call me, you have the #..

      Delete