Tuesday, September 9, 2014

My New Fridge

I found someone on Craigslist that had a small Fridge for sale for $40 that would fit under the work table of my Studio, only thing is I had to drive back to the city of east Austin, about 40 miles from me. So I drive back to the city and yes the idiots were on the road and it was just chaotic energy all the way. I realize just why I left that place and I don't care if I ever go back...


So I get it in my Studio and now I have it loaded with beverages, juice, and sandwich supplies...


1 comment:

  1. Nice little fridge. That is exactly the size I use in my studio. For one person it is the perfect size. Agreed, Craigslist is an excellent resource for finding decent deals on basic necessary things... like fridges. I use it or a thrift store before ever considering new.

    ReplyDelete