Friday, September 12, 2014

Thrift Hopping

Went out yesterday and today taking a drive out in the countryside looking for thrift stores, came upon this one, ShannonAgains, catchy name just a few miles from me off of the main highway. This guy had a sword he needed cleaning up and gave me $30 store credit in return. Then there was this place called the Junk Shop, he had some elk antler but I did not have enough cash on me. At the end of the day found a little of everything, from a small round rug for the cabin to some chairs. Found couple of high back stool chairs for the Studio and two chairs for the cabin. This is what I like about these thrift/junk shops out in the country..

1 comment:

  1. I love little places like that. Here, although there are thrift shops, they are much more organized & corporate. I find little ma/pa places to be the best.

    ReplyDelete