Saturday, November 22, 2014

Low Pressure

Today it has been raining nonstop here in TX, and apparently this low pressure is going to move right over top of me. In last 24 hours have had 5 inches of rain here, which is great for the plant life and the wild life, it is good I am not in a valley here but on a hill, so no flooding here. Low pressure just kills me and makes every joint hurt, at my age (60), it just gets worse every year. I hate taking any pills, but I have to take the Ibuprofen just to get through the day. Fortunately tomorrow will be a better day, just got to make it through this one. In the photo below, you can see the swirl of the low pressure center.




2 comments:

  1. Ugh. Five inches is a lot of rain. Good thing you are missing the flooding. How is your hand heal in all this ugly weather?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still wearing a hand brace, it is taking a long time to heal. I have been one handed for a couple weeks, feels like my life is on hold. Sometimes I just think my body is giving out, cannot do much and I hate it. And when these low pressures come through, it wrecks havoc on me on top of every day living. I cannot create knives nor much of anything else. Every day is about getting through the day.

    ReplyDelete